EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
FOR ISLAMABAD OPERATIONS
(Night shifts only)
PROTEGE GLOBAL is one of the fastest growing solution providers company with the mission to create/ provide Software solutions and to develop new strategies in every business field.
Ourmission is to create job opportunities in Pakistan and provide equal employment opportunity to competent People
Customer Service officer/Collection Officer (International Calling - B2B) for collections department.
- The overall responsibility of the position is to recover and collection of medical bills via e-mails and out bound phone calls.
- Analyzing and answering general questions regarding billing statements recover certain amount accordingly.
- Perform routine collection of medical billing related tasks.
- Answering inquiries regarding Medical billings from Medical Insurance companies on behalf of Doctors and Clinics USA California.
- Process and frequent correspondence on mail.
Minimum Skill Set Requirements:--
- Minimum Education A-levels / Graduate
- The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Able to promptly answer medical billing related email and phone calls.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Proficient with multiple software applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication, (British / American ascent preferable)
- Excellent Interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- At least 6 months to 1 year professional experience in any industry. Preferable in Out bound call center
- Excellent command in computer operatives.
- Can handle the work Pressure
- Ability to take decisions and can Execute them
Offering Competitive salary package with incredible Bonuses , Incentives & commissions.
Females are equally welcome and cheered to Apply