EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
FOR KARACHI OPERATIONS
(Night shifts only)
Medical Lien Management (MLM) is one of the fastest growing medical bills Recovery and collection cooperation in business for 33 years originally from United States, California
Our mission is to create job opportunities in Pakistan and provide equal employment opportunity to competent People
Customer Service officer/Collection Officer (International Calling - B2B) for collections department
- The overall responsibility of the position is to recover and collection of medical bills via e-mails and phone calls.
- Analyzing and answering general questions regarding billing statements recover certain amount accordingly.
- Perform routine collection of medical billing related tasks.
- Answering inquiries regarding Medical billings from Medical Insurance companies on behalf of Doctors and Clinics USA California.
- Process and frequent correspondence on mail.
Minimum Skill Set Requirements:--
- Minimum Education A-levels / Graduate
- The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Able to promptly answer medical billing related email and phone calls.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Proficient with multiple software applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication, (British / American ascent preferable)
- Excellent Interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- At least 6 months professional experience in any industry. Preferable in outbound call center.
- Excellent command in computer operatives.
- Can handle the work Pressure
- Ability to take decisions and can Execute them.
Offering Competitive salary package with incredible, Bonuses , Incentives & commissions.
Females are equally welcome and cheered to Apply