EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR STATISTICAL ANALYST
PROTEGE GLOBAL is one of the fastest growing solution providers company with the mission to create/ provide Software solutions and to develop new strategies in every business field.
Our mission is to create job opportunities in Pakistan and provide equal employment opportunity to competent, individuals.
Vacancies available in, Islamabad office Offering
Competitive salary package
General Purpose: Provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and generate statistic reports.
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management (for example, review for accuracy in record merge, un-merge processes
- Analyze reports of data duplicates or other errors to provide ongoing appropriate interdepartmental communication and monthly or daily data reports.
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of select data elements.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Daily reviews need to be carried out in order to validate and cross check the system
- The data analyst is expected to identify the problem and then immediately start with the implementation of the resolution.
- He needs to make sure that the correct process is followed in terms of the preparation, processing and the implementation of the data.
- Making reports that compile the data into simple and understandable format for the management
- Collect data on a daily basis, Coordinate with all the other departments of the company
- Make use of the statistics and the programs provided by the company
- Work closely with the senior management and help them in decision makings
- Designing efficient data collection techniques. And preparing reports in the stipulated time.
- Great ability with number as you will have to deal with not just simple calculations, but also with complicated algorithms and Develop graphs, reports, and presentations accordingly.
Minimum Job Skills Requirements:
- Excellent and fluent in English.
- Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields.
- Minimum 05 years professional experience in relevant field
- Have a positive attitude towards peer pressure
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical packages is desirable for analyzing large data sets
- Excellent report writing skills
Dont hesitate to reveal your expected salary, justifying your abilities and skills.