IT COULD BE YOU ,Rise & shine, Join US
PTOTEGE GLOBAL is one of the fastest growing medical bills Recovery and collection cooperation in business for 33 years originally from United States, California. Company is offering an exciting opportunity .due to continued planned expansion, we are now looking for a full time IT & NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR to join the IT team and provide IT support across the organization.
- Reporting to the [IT manager]
- You will take care of the day to day running of the company`s IT systems, such as maintenance and installation of computers (hardware and software) and peripherals, supporting and helping end users, looking after the network, maintaining security systems.
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software related issues.
- You will coordinate external suppliers and external support when necessary to ensure that the company`s IT systems are operating effectively at all times.
- You will be implementing IT based projects including databases, spread sheets and tools to assist with collection and distribution of management and operational information across the site.
- Provide assistance for administrative work and activities within the IT team.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will be an experienced IT support person with a broad understanding and knowledge of IT systems. Specifically you will have experience of set-up, maintenance, diagnostics and troubleshooting of across the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows operating systems (mainly XP/7)
- Microsoft Windows Server (2003/2008) including Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Services.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2007 and Active Directory Domain Controllers.
- Network topology and configuration (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, IP Telephony and VoIP)
- Cisco Switching and routing concepts and hardware (IP Routing, VLAN) will be a plus.
- Firewall configuration, antivirus and ant spam technologies
- Microsoft Office (2003/2010) advanced skills
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administration (MCSA qualification is an advantage) Information management software including spread sheets and databases (MS Excel and MS Access)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEPosses good communication skills and the ability to bridge on technical issues with both internal and external contacts. Ideally will be degree qualified in IT or a related subject. You will be comfortable interacting with and supporting PC users including users with low level IT skills. You will be able to manage external suppliers providing IT hardware, software and support services.