- Working on troubleshooting IT software and hardware problems.
- Repair and troubleshooting any malfunction in the hardware of desktops, laptops and printers;
- Manage Microsoft Windows Server, Linux operating systems, file Services, Forefront antivirus, operating active directory, mailbox creation and users permission.
- Manage inventory system of IT assets.
- Maintain UPS system for smooth working environment.
- Responsible for database security, disaster recovery, high availability and performance tuning & monitoring.
- Installing, upgrading, and repairing network and phone cabling and jacks.
- Maintaining maps of all nodes and extensions.
- Must have the ability to quickly & methodically resolve complex technical issues.