The Manager of Marketing and Communications will develop and execute B2B marketing programs that drive MTBCs business goals organic organizational growth while continuing to build solid relations and expanding business with existing customers.This role requires a deep understanding of the marketing strategy and application experience with the full marketing mix (campaign management, branding and messaging development, demand generation and tactical experience with the broad mix from digital to events to multimedia sell-in tools), while superior writing, editing, and interpersonal communication skills are absolutely essential.
- Development and execution of integrated B2B marketing plans that maximize the value and ROI of all marketing communications activities.
- Responsible for ensuring integration and alignment of all marketing programs and communications through collaboration with the marketing team, cross functional teams and agency partners.
- Driving a consistent brand message across all external communications initiatives and materials- Evolution and maintenance of MTBCS branding, visual identity, guidelines and messaging (in partnership with the PR function)
- Recommend and create content and collateral to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Create collateral and manage its introduction into multiple channels.
- Work closely with the sales and analytic team to create strategies to increase sales and presence in specific markets.
- Track and optimize communications initiatives for effectiveness to determine the best ways to optimize materials.
- Provide oversight and guidance for MTBCs social media content, research, writing and editorial requirements.
- Create a comprehensive email communication strategy and manage its implementation.
- Recommend, create, innovate and evolve mix elements with cross functional teams to produce breakthrough product demos, case studies videos, collateral, customer testimonials and review white papers PowerPoint presentations.
- Create, edit, and optimize core sales support material to ensure alignment of message, tonality, and creative collateral, pitch book templates, brochures, etc.
- Ensure content on the MTBC web site has compelling engaging messages and demo content, and a robust content editorial strategy that is optimized for industry key words.
- Manage the development of marketing materials including all aspects from design to production for video, print, digital,brochures, keynotes, presentations, etc.
- Special projects, tasks, and all other responsibilities as assigned.
- Team player with strong ability to execute in a highly goal and result-oriented company that demands excellence (fast paced and highly accountable)
- Highly organized, goal oriented self-starter that is comfortable in a highly collaborative work environment with an ability to prioritize and influence (multi-tasking).
- Project management experience with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven record of creating, managing, and reporting on integrated marketing campaigns for a highly result-oriented B2B environment award-winning program history a plus.
- Experience in brand creation and management (application, positioning, messaging, strategy, and visual expression)- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office essential; working knowledge of Adobe CS3 a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) and ability to work at all levels of the company; confident and articulate.