This position is responsible for the compliance of the Drug Act 1976 & rules framed there under. Maintain all kinds of documentation viz., receiving reports, transfer invoices, warranties, temperature records etc. Foster cordial relationship with the authorities and be informed of the regulatory inspections & developments
Key Job Responsibilities
· Ensure storage of products according to their temperature control requirements and maintenance of Temperature Log Sheets / data logger on a daily basis and send it to Head Office on a monthly basis for review.
· Ensure proper warehouse and storage temperatures, as per the products label requirements, through proper arrangements of light, ventilation and humidity.
· Acquaint with the expiry policies of various Principals for proper process implementation and provide guidance to Warehouse Incharge.
· Ensure complete documentation and coordinate survey as regards expired stock e.g. Stock adjustment Slip (SAS) in order to maintain accurate stock balances in record and physically at the depot.
· Check and verify batches of stock against summary (cash memos/ invoices) being delivered to the market & inter depot transfers.
· Ensure cool chain practices are being followed with respect to handling of heat sensitive products; utilization of icepacks; ice coolers / thermo pole boxes during inter depot transfer and distribution.
· Monitor proper handling, examination, segregation and storage of returned/ unsalable / damaged/ expired stock in the Quarantine area labelled as Stock Not For Sale and accordingly timely disposal of the expired stock.
· Ensure proper stacking of returned stock and verify it with Cash memos / invoices for products, quantity and batch number on daily basis.
· Ensure Principals Audit observations are timely addressed.
· Comply with Drug Sale License requirements and arrange its renewal before expiry date and coordinate with Local Drug Inspectors / Offices