A North American business is looking for services of an honest, responsible and energetic individual as described below. This is an offshore assignment at our adjunct location i.
1. Design and develop applications using .NET (C#) .
2. Do sanity, unit test of the code before handing over the build to QA.
3. Write auto test scripts to increase testing proficiency and accuracy.
4. Very good in all areas of SDLC.
5. Code from design specification with minimal supervision.
6. Work closely with QA (in both onshore/offshore models)to ensure quality and efficiency
Please apply only if you fulfill the Mandatory Requirements and at least two requirements from Other Skills section.
1. Proficient in C# with good object-oriented programming/design concepts and Visual Studio 2005/2008 with at least 2 years experience.
2. High expertise in SQL programming and SQL Server 2005 at least 2 years experience.
3. Winforms programming experience.
4. Exceptional communication (oral and narrative) skills in English language.
5. Very honest and committed to promises.
1. Windows presentation foundation.
2. Microsoft Office Programming VSTO .
3. Memory Management techniques (other than garbage collector) in .NET
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
How to Apply: If you meet the above mentioned criteria please provide following information to get shortlisted first.
1. Recent resume
2. Expected salary
We respect the privacy of every individual so apply in confidence. But a formal rigorous background check / skills evaluation will follow the short listing of candidates.