We expect following duties and responsibilities from the candidate: -
1. Diagnosing and repairing desktop and laptop with both software and hardware faults.
2. Setting up and installing new PCs.
3. Stripping down laptops or PCs and rebuilding the systems.
4. Replacing existing hardware devices.
5. Replacing laptop motherboards, LCD Screens and soldering DC jack.
6. Replacing / upgrading parts.
7. Driving sales is important, as is customer service and maintaining a friendly face at all times.8. You should be able to install, maintain, repair, inspect and test computer equipment and assemblies, diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults, adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies.
Should have experience in Desktops, LCD Monitors, Laptops etc.