Net Lawman sells legal document templates and other legal services to UK business and seven other English speaking countries, via the Internet. We operate from an office in suburban Lahore where we employ some 20 people in a happy and informal atmosphere.
We seek a versatile female, master in HR or business administration for a self employed and external position to undertake her own regular tasks in liaison with director in UK and two managers in our Lahore office.
The work will start with recruitment as we are looking for motivated development staff to manage our expansion plans. We hope it will expand over time into a full HR role. The work is home based and offers flexible hours but we may ask to visit office for some time once a week or as required. It would fit around family and other domestic arrangements.
- Responsible for recruiting staff: this includes developing job descriptions,preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting,interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertaking regular salary reviews.
- Responsible for Performance Management and Appraisal systems in liaison with managers.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Weekly/occasional meeting with female staff to find out their problems and convey their issues to higher management if any.
And after some months with us, the role will be enhanced based on the performance outcome
- Minimum 2 Years experience in HR management .
- Information technology high level skills in basic applications
- Very high quality spoken and written English
- Leadership and communication skills.
There is enormous potential for personal growth in this expanding business.
Since this is a part time position for now, we will offer an hourly based plan.
Salary on hourly basis according to qualifications and experience around Rs400 - 500/hr, with expected work volume of 50 hrs/month which may increase over time. To cover your expenses of telephone and Internet an additional sum will be paid, Rs 2,000 per month.