Conserves HOD time and promotes the corporate image by representing the executive internally and externally; providing liaison between the HOD, key executives, and employees; publishing the corporate newsletter.
Executive Assistant to the Executive Job Duties:
· Represents the HOD by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive.
· Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
· Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the HOD.
· Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
· Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
· Enhances executive's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.