- Expertise in automated testing tools would be a plus
E.g. WinRunner, LoadRunner (Performance Testing), Performance center (Performance Testing), QTP (Functional/Regression Testing).
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Ability to devise appropriate test strategy and performing test planning
- Ability to document, analyze and communicate test results
- Candidate should have good knowledge of scenario analysis (positive and negative test scenarios for test cases), bug categorization on severity basis.
- Proficiency in SQL & experience with bug tracking tool / version control software (HEAT, VSS
, SharePoint) would be a plus.
- Identify bug sources and introduce steps to reproduce and report bugs in bug management tools.
- Remember and differentiate between different test cycles and verify output from SQL queries.
- Ability to work closely with Development Team, Team Lead and
- Good understanding of quality models including ISO and CMMI
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Financial/Insurance application will be plus.
- Candidates currently working overseas and willing to relocate will be preferred. Holders of foreign passport will be an added plus.