A rapidly growing technology company is seeking a full time Principal Staff Officer (PSO) for its CEO. The ideal candidate will be able to adopt and respond to challenges independently, with high degree of confidence. Experienced in handling a wide range of duties supporting C-level executives and will be able to work in diplomatic manner.
This well paid executive position offers a six figure attractive salary package, with car, accommodation and paid international holidays.
NOTE: Please apply in confidence with detailed CV along with a scan copy of your recent passport size photograph.
Job duties will include:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the PSO provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The PSO serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the Chief Executive. The PSO must be creative and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all administrative affairs for the office of the CEO act in an executive capacity on the office’s behalf and to be an extension of the CEO as needed both internally and externally.
- Plans, coordinates and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with other Regional Offices, office departments and staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting and acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitates the CEO’s ability to affectively lead the company.
- Travel with the CEO to attend Technology Exhibitions, Business Conferences and Meetings in different countries, prepared to work from international locations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree essential /MA preferred from a reputable Educational Institution.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms. .
- Experience and Interest in internal and external communications, partnership development and public relations.