- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Hands on experience in LINUX environment is MUST.
-Firm grasp of how the web works, networking
, and server side software products.
- Implementing computer systems, software and networks which include defining complex system requirements, determining system specifications, processes and working parameters.
- Ensure system hardware and software is compatible and capable of required performance metrics.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Linux/Unix operating system.
- Hands on experience of DNS, DHCP
, VPN, Domain Environment, Firewalls, Routers
, Cache/Proxies, NAT
, Open Source Based email servers like Qmail, Sendmail
, Postfix and Exim.
- Solid knowledge of internet protocols such as POP, IMAP
, HTTP and HTTPS.
- Ability to use diagnostic tools such as trace route, ping
, and dig.
- Ability to assist system administrators by taking the responsibility of delegated tasks and assignments.
- Eager to learn Open Source based systems.