1. Assistant to CEO in all professional works of the Group dealing with foreign education and two of its associated companies dealing in overseas education consultancy and home services respectively.
2. Correspondence with both foreign and local institutions with regards to placement of UK and Malaysian educational programs with existing institutions in Pakistan or raising new campuses in Pakistan for those foreign educational programs.
3. Development and marketing of foreign educational products in Pakistan ranging from Pre-school to Masters Level.
4.Be a link with all sub-offices of the Group in Pakistan for responding to their queries and guiding them to work in line with policies of the Group and other essential documentary requirements.
5.Visit sub-offices in Pakistan to oversee their work and coordination on ground.
6. Manage Office and hold meetings in the absence of CEO / Director.
7. Conduct training and educational programs for employees of the Group.
8. Act as Consultant for overseas education.
9. Maintain correspondence files in the office.
10. Handle HR of all offices of the Group being the senior most employee.