We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, hands-on and detailed Software Engineer / Senior .Net Developer to join our application development team.
- The ideal candidate must be energetic, quick, self-motivated, results oriented, flexible and independent with insightful judgment.
- C#, ASP.NET, MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008, Crystal Reports 9
- Web Services (SOAP and WCF REST Services
- Familiar with JAVA, C, C++ and Python
- Preference will be given to the candidate with skills of development and support
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Test programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- ASP.net, C#, SQL, Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Crystal Reports, MS Project
- ASP.NET AJAX, Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC
- Windows Services, Windows
- Database Clustering, Web Solutions, Software Architectural Design, Software Design, Custom Software Development
Candidate must be a quick-learner, keen on self-improvement and professional development.
HL 7 knowledge and experience a plus. Inter-system communication and interfacing experience a plus
Night Shifts :- 7:00 in Evening to 5:00 Morning
Working Days :- 6