We are seeking applications for the position of Business Development Officer – Islamic Banking. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Responsible for individual deposits targets and maximize business as per assigned targets.
· Responsible for generating new leads that should result in sales.
· Responsible for branch profitability.
· Management of deposits portfolio both volume and customer base.
· Work on New business development for deposits.
· Participate actively in interaction with clients; spend time in the field in direct contact with liability staff and clients.
Qualification: Minimum Graduation
Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant banking experience
Experience: Liaquat Pur, Jalal Pur Pirwala, Shuja Abad, Kehror Pacca, Ahmad Pur East, Lodhran, Duniya Pur, Chilas, Peshawar
NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited (NRSPB) commenced its operations in March 2011 from Southern Punjab. It has a countrywide license to offer microcredit, deposit and other banking services to its customers and currently provides demand-driven financial services to low-income markets in 23 districts of ...Read More