We are seeking applications for the position of Relationship Officers. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Create awareness of credit products through marketing, door to door visits, group meetings, broachers or any other materials provided by the bank.
· Preparation of financial appraisal including, cash flow analysis, income statement to determine repayment capacity of borrowers
· Filling and completion of loan documents including loan application form, post-dated cheques, guarantor forms, demand promissory and other related documents.
· Ensure that the sales targets are achieved as set by the management.
· Monitoring of proper loan utilization after loan disbursement and to immediately inform supervisor in case of miss-utilization of loan.
· Ensure timely recovery of loans.
Qualification: Minimum Graduation (B. Com/BBA) preferably Masters (MBA/M. Com). Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel.
Experience: Fresh Candidates.
NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited (NRSPB) commenced its operations in March 2011 from Southern Punjab. It has a countrywide license to offer microcredit, deposit and other banking services to its customers and currently provides demand-driven financial services to low-income markets in 23 districts of ...Read More