Position summary and key responsibilities
We're looking for an Android developer based in Lahore. Anyone who loves to challenge him/herself and wants to be a part of a very exciting team, then you should get in touch.
1) Extensive understanding of Android framework components
2) Minimum 3 to 5 years years of experience working on real-world Android apps
3) B.S. or greater Computer Science, related field, OR demonstrable equivalent professional experience
4) Over 3+ years of hands-on experience developing applications in Java/J2EE and on any platform (mobile, web, etc.)
5) Over 2+ years of strong hands on experience in Android (Java) native app design and development
6) Strong understanding of Google material design and implementation experience, including prototyping
7) A rock solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and Java
8) Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
9) Passion for analyzing and improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint
10) Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
11) Developer tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Android Studio/Eclipse, unity
13) Web services
Prove your skill-set to us and get the package you deserve.
We look forward to meeting some very polished individuals.
Leveraging Technology to Revolutionize Traveling Experience At OBES, we aspire to change lives. We do this by transforming the way people lead their lives. What do they say about "Life"? it's a journey. So we have started our mission by revolutionizing journeys. We provide the best available visua ...Read More