The ideal candidate must possess
1. Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations
, and training and development.
2. Verifiable experience of resourcing employees in a global environment
3. Above average oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in the English language is compulsory. Functional knowledge of Pashto or Persian can be an advantage.
4. Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
6. Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
7. Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
8. Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
9. General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
10. Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
11. Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
12. Excellent organizational skills.