OrangeOctopus(O2) is a marketing firm, aiming to globalize local business of Pakistan and selling/spreading them online worldwide.
O2 is an International Firm, registered in the US to offer payment solutions and online business solutions to the growing market of Pakistan
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Web/Graphic Designer with minimum 3 years' experience to work on a variety of identity, web/app and social media projects, from concept through to production.
The projects you will be working on range from basic artwork production to full creative concept work.
Candidate will be required to:
To meet the criteria for this position you must:
- Work from concept through to final production on web, identity and print projects as part of the team
- Produce design concepts that strike a balance between creativity and solving business objectives
- Manage, develop and deliver ongoing work for new clients; and current client projects based on existing style guides
- Design pixel-perfect psd website mockups and build standards-compliant websites in a range of environments (various CMS and non-CMS)
- Produce print-ready artwork for brochures, stationery, company profiles, signage etc from new design concepts as well as existing templates
- Liaise with external suppliers (e.g. printers, web developers etc)
Skills Required:Adobe Photoshop
- Possess an outstanding portfolio demonstrating exceptional design talent
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (for both print and web)
- Have strong branding and identity design capability, with an ability to see the "big picture" of how each channel and each project fits into an overall consistent identity
- Have excellent written communication and copy writing skills, along with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to work quickly and accurately on multiple jobs and with multiple clients
- Have a working knowledge of E-commerce platforms, plus experience/knowledge in mobile app design and production
- Have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and interest in the latest web technologies and trends
- Have the ability to design high quality work for print and take from concept to final press-ready artwork with your thorough understanding of digital and offset print production
- Have a tertiary qualification in graphic/web design, visual communications or equivalent.
- Have knowledge in building CRM for Clients and their Customers