- Look after the whole HR department including, Recruitment as well as Trainings; working on the recruitment strategy and planning; help line managers in forecasting and workforce planning; Ensure to Fulfill manpower needs in all departments from junior to managerial level. Maintain headcount report and Organization Charts; Restructure recruitment and joining processes in coordination with hiring managers
- Restructuring of HR policies and implementation company wide. Working on HR strategies and processes re-structuring programs
- Look after day to day interviews process, screening, finalization of the candidates, Employee joining, Exit interviews.
- Administer the whole Compensation & Benefits section; Payroll, employee benefits plan, provident fund, EOBI, Medical & Life Insurance, etc.
- Look after the whole induction process including orientation sessions
- Coordinate with the Employee Relations & compensation department, ensuring implementation and execution of applicable recruitment and compensation policies, procedures and tools of the organization.
- Look after Training Need Analysis and Identifying specific training requirements
- Conduct developmental trainings of all employees as well as new hires
- Provide Support in delivering departmental road maps and developing a high performance culture by enabling relevant division to utilize existing performance frameworks/assessment tools and provide guidelines on set procedures of organizations performance management system.
- Implement new recruitment & training tools to make Ovex, An Employer Of Choice.
- Work on competency Framework and employee profiling;
- Develop employer branding activities plan and conducting seminars, workshops, job fairs etc
- Manage Social Media networks like; Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter for employer branding