1. To administer over all recruitment, NHT and induction process.
2. Meet the recruiting needs in terms of quality and numbers in a time conscious manner and direct recruitment team to prepare reports.
3. Develop, co-ordinate and implement Selection and Recruitment policies & procedures.
4. Develop strategy for deploying effective media to attract the ideal candidate through online job portals and advertisements
5. Maintain and up-date all recruitment records and database of applicants, and submit report to management at regular intervals.
6. Develop, co-ordinate, implement and create awareness of employee related policies & procedures i.e. To conduct HCM Orientation session and Ethics Policy sessions for all new hires in Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.
7. To manage and maintain the Organizational Charts , headcount reports and turnover ratio updated at all time.
8. Employee back ground checks.
9. To prepare training calendar on quarterly basis and conduct trainings regularly.
10. To initiate employer branding activities plan and brand Ovex as an employer of choice.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Interpersonal Skills
- Bachelors/ Master's degree.
- 1 to 2 years experience in relevant field
- Knowledge and use of PC Systems and MS Office applications is a must.
- Competency in a service organization environment.
- Exceptional Time Management skills
- Team work and motivational skills
- Good Communication skills