Purpose (Role objective and its contribution in departmental goal achievement)
Web application development using Open Source technologies (PHP, MySQL,Facebook API). Must be comfortable working with PHP blogging software WordPress and any one of Joomal or Drupal.
Principal Accountablities / Responsibilities
- At least 2 and half years of experience developing web applications using Open Source technologies.
- Experience with PHP, Facebook API is must.
- Experience with blogging software WordPress.
- Experience with any one CMS, Joomal or Drupal.
- Experience with CSS, HTML, java scripting is must.
- Experience with MySQL (stored procedures, database normalization concepts etc) is must.
- Development experience with JQuery is desirable.
Key Performance Indicators (Performance measures/results expected in terms of quantity, quality, timeliness, cost-effectiveness, behaviors etc.)
- Develop software according to requirements using PHP / MySQL technologies.
- Understand Facebook API and can develop Facebook applications.
- Is able to work with graphics designer and develop front end layouts.
- Comfortable with WordPress, Joomal or Drupal.
Competencies (Know-how, skills & attributes requirements)
Skills set Required:
- 2 and half years software development experience.
- Open Source technologies PHP/MySQL (focus on web and Facebook application development).
- HTML, CSS.
- WordPress, Joomla or Drupal experience.