Candidate should possess adequate knowledge on major Hardware/software Publishers for infrastructure business.
- Candidate should be able to manage day to day activities in shape of multiple transactions used on different accounts.
- Candidate should ensure that all day to day tasks are in compliance with list of controls defined for these tasks.
- Candidate should be communicating with manufacturers/Publishers/Partners and other resources to facilitate new business and existing opportunities.
- Candidate should closely work with internal and external resources to ensure competitive pricing.
- Candidate should ensure that the sales cycle (From initial response on building solution to client till the order fulfillment process), all activities must be performed and services delivered within the set SLAs agreed with the client.
- Candidate should ensure that all solutions developed/customized for the client are fully validated in terms of availability, compatibility & adaptability.
- Candidate should ensure the order fulfillment process is fully managed and completed in terms of order placement, tracking, removing discrepancies, order changes and return process to achieve outstanding service delivery.
- Candidate should ensure that all reporting tasks assigned are executed in time slots provided for different clients.
- Candidate should ensure that account team that includes the Account Manager, field rep and the immediate supervisor have daily updates and clear visibility on the whole sales cycle.
- Candidate should ensure the he/she is regularly attending all calls internal and external (Client specific) to proactively manage account and ensure smooth handling of incoming business.
- Candidate should fully understand all major manufacture licensing programs after the initial completion of training process.
- Candidate is required to set individual goals derived from department goals to pursue continuous progress within the organization.
- Candidate should ensure that account team that includes the Account Manager, field rep and the immediate supervisor have daily updates and clear visibility on the whole sales cycle
Note: This is a permanent night shift job and timings will be 08:00pm-05:00am.
- Excellent English Communication
- Team Work