The role of partner specialist is hands-on and often involves working as part of a team. Partner specialist must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. They must work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event /activity.
* Researching market to identify opportunities for events.
* Liaising with client to ascertain their precise event requirements.
* Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations and budgets).
* Agreeing to and managing a budget.
* Securing and booking a suitable venue or location.
* Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire.
* Securing sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners.
* Liaising with marketing and Partner specialist colleagues to promote the event.
* Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of invite, banners, registration and brochures.
* Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
Note: This is a permanent night shift job & our timings are 9.00 pm to 6.00 am