We are currently looking to hire a top-notch, large-scale, high-volume Unix/ Linux Administrator to lead and maintain the integration of a production configuration management and NOC/SOC monitoring tool like Nagios. Automate various operation tasks using shell scripting or other scripting languages. Monitor and configure new servers for a standard LAMP stack architecture. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years' hands-on experience in the Unix/Linux environment and strong experience configuring, tuning and maintaining servers and monitoring tools. Solid grasp of MySQL or other RDBMS databases and solid Shell or any other scripting languages experience.
* Linux system administration, MySQL, LAMP, Shell scripting, PERL, PHP
* Network and Security monitoring including NMS, Nagios, MRTG, Cacti, Solarwinds, ntop, SNORT, wireshark and other open source tools.
* Strong familiarity and experience with Netflow, SNMP, WMI, IPS/IDS, SYSLOG
* Solid understanding of networking and security protocols.
* Ability to parse through network and security logs and understand the issues and risks.
* Experience with configuring routers and firewall is a plus.