*Provide technical and customer support by troubleshooting and maintaining a multitude of computer and computer related software issues *Provide independent analysis, problem solving, and communication to users, as well as internal communication lines *Interact with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems *Provide written and verbal reports in an efficient, process-driven manner as per related Service Level Agreements, and as directed by manage
Note: This is a permanent night shift job and timings will be 8:00pm to 5:00am
* Prior experience of Microsoft Exchange, NetBackup & AD is preferred.
* Good basic understanding of Linux.
* Certification of MCSE & MCP required.
* Good understanding of how an incident Ticketing system and escalations work
* Prior technical support experience or system administration is preferred
* Fluency in English communication skills and ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users.
* Be proactive in developing their own customer relations
* Have good technical knowledge of computers software & hardware.
* Be a competent presenter.
* Work well as part of a team.
Ovex Technologies is Pakistan's largest offshore BPO solutions provider and a leading exporter of IT solutions. With an exponential growth rate and a current resource pool of over 670 highly qualified and trained personnel, we offer global operational capabilities with 24/7 support for all our clien ...Read More