* Process client returns into stock using in house processing software.
* Apply for supplier RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) numbers.
* Ensure where appropriate products are shipped to the supplier
* Processing the goods out of stock before returning to supplier, using in house processing software
* Develop and maintain good relationships with customers/manufacturers by most appropriate communication method (i.e. fax, email, telephone) to aid smooth operation of returns.
* Transferring stock from bin to bin or warehouse-to-warehouse using in house processing software.
* Familiarize and obtain a thorough understanding of in house processing software. (SAP and MS Outlook)
* Ensure goods are identified correctly prior to shipping.
* Liase with internal departments.
* Arrange and co-ordinate collections and deliveries with different couriers.
* Re-shipping goods to clients after goods have been sent away for repair on their behalf.
* Provide support and assistance as required to meet the companies objectives, (i.e. picking, packing, invoicing, cycle counting, stock and stock takes).
* To comply with Company Health & Safety policy and local safe working practices and instructions.