This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
P.A to CEO
Posted Sep 17, 2012 3 views
- Manage and maintain the CEOs diary and email account & Office files
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments & prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between her and her direct reports and the committees and groups to which she is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the CEO match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Minute of all relevant meetings as required and distribution to the participants
- Ensure guests meeting with the CEO at all levels.
- Provide a service that is in line with the CEOs work habits and preferences
- To fulfill requirement of CEOs home assignments accordingly
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to operate individually and employing solid decision-making skills
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
- Ability to influence professionals of senior management level
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Should have strong coordination with internal & external client as per the requirement
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
Oct 15, 2012
Sep 17, 2012
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!