1. Reporting to CEO PICC, the Chief Cost Engineer will provide overall technical leadership in a web based environment to PICC's Engineering team.
2. The CCE will be directly responsible for managing and supervising the PICC staff including Cost and Contract Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Specialists and other relevant staff and/or consultants
3. Under the guidance of the CEO, the CCE owns the technical baseline for the PICC products and services and provides the vision for how the products/services will be specified, developed and tested.
4. Communicating with manufacturers, suppliers, vendors of all construction inputs and deriving market rates on each month for hoisting to the PICC website.
5. Responsible for relationship with stakeholders and timely delivery of outputs activities
6. Manage and supervise performance of respective teams of individual engineers, quantity surveyors or other relevant personnel
7. Should have strong skills in the Project Management and Rate Analysis tools.
8. Having proactive, strategic, forward-thinking team player capable of working with multiple business and technical areas to achieve optimal solutions.
9. Ability to make presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
10. Any other relevant tasks assigned by the CEO.