* A relevant degree in Engineering with 7-10 years of professional experience. Additional qualification in Quantity Surveying and/or IT will be preferred.
* Experience in the engineering projects management particularly in the
fields related to Standards and specifications.
* Experience in FIDIC Contracts, Claims Evaluation, Preparation and Evaluation of Prequalification/Tender Documents for Civil Works, Consultancy Contracts, Project Management, Monitoring, Cost Analysis, Coordination
, Preparation of Technical and Financial Proposals, Human Resources Management and Quality Management.
* Must be computer literate and able to work in IT based environment.
* Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities would be essential.
* Having proactive, strategic, forward-thinking team player capable of
working with multiple business and technical areas to achieve optimal