Project coordinators develop schedules, assign work duties and lead project meetings. The coordinator updates the project calendar or schedule after progress meetings. A project coordinator prepares reports for management that detail the progress of the project
Responsibilities and Authorities
- Application Analysis: Analyze the problem requirements and model them as the basis for the technical design
- Prototyping: Build rapid prototypes
- Application Design: Make the technical design of an information system based on its requirements analysis and functional design
- Peer Review: Review the functional and technical design against not only the client requirements but also against the business/application architecture and the technical infrastructure
- Application Data: Understand and use the application data mo|3 application software development.
- Application Software: Write programs and modules based on the technical design
- Application Components: Identify opportunities for software component re-use
- Application Test: Develop Test cases and conduct Application Software Testing div
- Documentation: Create and maintain all related documentation.
- Development Support: Provide continuous technical support to the development staff to ensure smooth flow of projects, and to ensure the overall quality of all the deliverables of the software projects.
- Leading Teams: Lead and direct the activities of a team of developers, and act as a contact point within the team.
- Project Reporting: Process relevant data and produce reports on planning matters for the Management and other interested parties
- Project Evaluations: Access agreements and perform project resource evaluations
The candidate should have the following skill set at a minimum:
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Latest Design Pattern and Architectures
- Strong Java, Oracle, Web based Applications, Oracle J
- Latest Programming Techniques and Frameworks