We are one of the leading international schools in Lahore requires the services of qualified School Teachers.
The Class teacher provides the best possible education for the students within their classroom and contributes to the co-curricular, extracurricular programs of the School.
· Work proactively within a collaborative teaching staff
· Complete differentiated weekly programming planner with teaching staff, including evaluative comments
· Plan and present learning experiences that are student centered and outcomes focused
· Closely monitor student progress in each subject area and maintain up-to-date student records on each student’s learning
· Assist in coaching sporting teams and/or contribute to the School’s co-curricular program
Service and Teamwork
· Ensure all students and parents are provided with a quality service in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
Ability to build trusting relationships with students, parents, peers and other staff Develop and deliver engaging lessons that stimulate and educate students Competent technology skills relevant to the teaching areas Excellent manner in dealing with staff, students, parents and general public Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines Punctual and flexible Good time management skills
PAS is a world-class educational program established by AISS INC, USA which combines curriculum, technology and innovative teaching techniques to challenge our talented students. PAS, Lahore is the first, and flagship school of AISS in Pakistan. Its Head office and Advisory Board are based in New Je ...Read More