· The Executive Assistant is the school’s leading support staff professional and works as part of the Senior Team to assist School Principal in his/her duty to ensure that the school meets its educational aims.
· He/she is responsible for many of the day-to-day tasks throughout the school and acts as a liaison between the students, parents and principal.
· He is also responsible to manage the facility & property of the school and to ensure high standards of care, education, safety and well being of the children, their families and school staff.
· Uphold, implement and regularly review all policies and procedures to administer the school and its all support staff by defining responsibilities, information and support for staff and other stakeholders.
· Communicates with a variety of persons and/or agencies (e.g. other schools, students, staff, parents, etc.) for the purpose of providing information on a variety of enrollment/admission queries and issues.
· Compiles and maintains student files/records (e.g. birth certificates, transfers, immunization, etc.) for the purpose of meeting administrative requirements and its confidentiality.
· Evaluates situations (e.g. involving other staff, students, parents, etc.) for the purpose of taking appropriate action and/or directing to appropriate personnel for resolution.
· Greets individuals entering the school office (e.g. visitors, parents, students, vendors, etc.) for the purpose of responding to inquiries, directing individuals to appropriate location/personnel and/or ensuring that all visitors have signed in on the visitor’s log.
· Maintains a variety of records and/or files, including student records (e.g. student schedules, student cum files, emergency records, daily attendance, completed reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing documentation for audit purposes and administrative requirements.
· Performs enrollment activities (e.g. interpreting transcripts, updating student information, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring compliance with financial, legal, administrative requirements.
· Performs record keeping and general clerical functions (e.g. proofreading, filing, copying, faxing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting departmental operations.
· Prepares a variety of reports and written materials (e.g. report cards, class rankings, grade checks, failure letters, attendance activity report, etc.)
· Processes documents, forms, mailings and materials (e.g. new registrations, transcripts and transcript requests, report cards, withdrawals, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information and completing transactions.
· Assists other personnel for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
· Monitors students referred for illness or disciplinary action for the purpose of ensuring their safety and welfare as assigned
· Responsible to lead, manage and administer all school support staff
· Attend Senior Management/Leadership Team, full Governing Body and appropriate sub-committee meetings
· Any other task assigned by the Principal
· Exceptional communication skill both written and spoken
· Typing & Documentation Skills
· Excellent computer literacy, speed and accuracy essential. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Professional training/workshop in Secretarial skills
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
PAS is a world-class educational program established by AISS INC, USA which combines curriculum, technology and innovative teaching techniques to challenge our talented students. PAS, Lahore is the first, and flagship school of AISS in Pakistan. Its Head office and Advisory Board are based in New Je ...Read More