The Graphic Design Manager will be an experienced creative design professional who will manage the development and design of all visual and graphical assets for Primatics Financial, resulting in high-impact marketing materials, both online and offline. The Graphic Design Manager will be an integral part of the marketing and sales team and will work in close coordination with the marketing manager to oversee the companys visual brand identity and ensure that all graphics, logos and other visual elements adhere to the companys branding policy standards. This position will report directly to the marketing manager.
- Design and develop compelling visual assets for marketing material, both online and offline (e.g marketing brochures, white papers, e-mail marketing templates, and web pages, banners and advertisements, among others).
- Demonstrate ownership of the creative design process from providing creative concepts to managing workflow production timelines and keeping the team informed of progress.
- Ensure that all graphic and visual elements strictly adhere to the companys visual branding standards while also adding creativity that maintains a consistent look and feel and supports the companys message strategy.
- Act as the creative voice to the sales and marketing team with regards to the creative direction of all visual content.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the marketing manager to ensure the successful and timely completion of projects.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite 5 design tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven skills in web and print design, art direction, typography, layout, composition, color theory, and information design; multimedia graphics design experience a plus
- Ability to manage all aspects design projects and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess excellent communication and time management skills.
- Must be a collaborative team player with a can-do attitude
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or a related field
- 4 - 5 years of related work experience in marketing or communications