1)Maintaining a standard of student behavior designed to command respect
and minimize school and classroom interruptions.
2)Maintaining effective communication to keep the staff, students, and parents
3) Having school records available and up to date for ready reference and
4) Planning and conducting faculty meetings as necessary.
5) Interpreting and clarifying relationships between teachers, subject area
chairpersons, and specialized personnel in accordance with District policy.
6) Affecting or recommending changes which will lead to improved
administration, supervision and opportunity for student development.
7) Actively participating and encouraging staff participation in parent-teacher
and other community groups, as a means of developing understanding,
cooperation, and respect for school objectives and endeavors