This position is responsible to assist Director in routine office work.
- To provide secretarial assistance to the Director in day to day working by composing correspondence, typing documents, statements, reports and making presentations etc. & to maintain record of all correspondence & approvals.
- To compile & maintain records, confidential information and reports by filing and completing data backup and provide historical reference by utilizing filing & retrieval system.
- To coordinate & facilitate the Director to arrange appointments & meetings. To update the director on status of issues before scheduled meetings.
- To receive incoming correspondence, calls and visitors. Handle some matters personally and forward appropriate matters to the Director.
- To communicate with all sections within the department and to other departments to transmit directives, instructions, assignments and information as per the instructions of the Director & follow up on the status of assignments.
- To make domestic & foreign travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, compile travel vouchers and maintain all travel records.
- To look after all assets assigned to the Director at head office & plant and take all necessary precautions to protect and keep them in good working condition.