1. Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
2. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
3. Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
4. Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
5.Assists in the recruitment effort for technical, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, writes and places advertisements.
7. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
8. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
9. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
10. Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
11. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
12. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.