The ideal candidate should
- Hold an MA, MSc or MBA Degree preferably in Finance or Marketing
- Have at least 2 – 4 years of work experience
- Gather detailed data of savings, KPIs, achievements, department spending and vendors from entire department on weekly and monthly basis.
- Report SCM Dashboard in a flexible and intuitive way to Director SCM, enabling him to target areas of improvement and make key business decisions to maximize department potential.
- Assist Director SCM in scheduling of meetings with all Stakeholders of all regions and Vendors, and create meeting bridges accordingly.
- Assist P&C teams in getting all the documents (including PO’s, PAF’s, NTF, QES, Leaves, Claims, etc.) signed from Director SCM in a timely manner to ensure smooth flow of processes.
- Keep a daily record of documents sent for HOD approval through maintaining Activity report sheets, ensuring zero misplacement of documents.
- Assist department staff to make timely arrangements for domestic and international Business Travels.
- Maintain and update Department SOP’s.
- Oversee departments’ Staff records and coordinate with HR & Section heads for hiring needs.
- Maintain database of Candidate’s profiles for various vacancies to conduct Interviews of the short-listed candidates with Director& Managers P&C.
- Take out Announcements and Circulars of P&C departments.
- Should secure good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Should be highly proficient in MS Office Suite and Oracle
- Should be flexible and an active learner
- Should be a good team player