Provide primary DBA support for establishing, upgrading and maintaining the Oracle software environments.
- Provide operationalDBA support for database environments runningOracle to all locations.
- Experience in queryPerformance Tuning RMAN, BACKUP/Recovery Service Support & DeliveryProcesses
- Implement backup and recovery procedures for Oracle databasesand validate regularly in conjunction with Operations.
- Create, maintain andrefresh required Oracle instances/databases for all the required environments.
- Monitor alert logs,database and log space, user activity and resource utilization
- Follow procedures tomonitor and resolve issues with all database servers.
- Must have excellentworking knowledge of the following area: Install, upgrade and maintain Oracle softwareproducts/versions for DBMS, server software and various tools software asappropriate for the product.
- Associate has advancedskills in managing database servers, with extensive troubleshooting anddiagnostics skills.
- Experience in thefollowing OS platforms: All flavors of Windows, Unix, Linux
- Experience in Oracle Application Server and Developersuite (Optional)
- supporting the Oracle databasesand ensuring their performance, availability and security
- Applying patches and upgrades tolatest
- Identify technical gaps in userrequirements and design custom solutions to cater the user requirement
- Technology Stack and Tools supportfor iAS, Forms, Reports and Discoverer
- Routine maintenance activities,system monitoring and proactive health check on a daily basis
- Coding and development tool handson is a plus