Under the supervision of the Provincial Coordinator-Sindh, the Program Officer will support the flood emergency response by supporting information management, team coordination and planning.
- Assist in collecting, compiling and organizing the flow of information from the emergency response, including updates on programs coming from the field;
- Attend Sukkur cluster meetings on behalf of IRC, and ensure the flow of information to and from the same;
- Background information collection and organization on the broader flood emergency response;
- In coordination with the Information and Communications Team, support the maintenance of a programs MIS;
- Update program information and support in developing relevant project documentation, including monthly/quarterly reports, monitoring tools, fact sheets etc.
- Support planning and coordination with teams, including organization and support of Humanitarian Program Meetings, information dissemination;
- Collect, compile and disseminate program work plans;
- Support the development and maintenance of program resource libraries in Islamabad, field offices and electronically;
- Provide general administrative support to Provincial Coordinator;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Provincial Coordinator for Programs.