· Manage and implement the technical activities on the field;
· Have a complete understanding of the project implemented;
· Plan construction / rehabilitation activities according to project objectives, time-frames and designs.
· Ensure on time completion of the tasks.
· Report to the Civil Engineer on a daily basis about progress and challenges faced;
· Capacity building of skilled and Unskilled Labor working on Schemes.
· Report about the progress and field activities to Senior Engineer.
Supervise the unloading of the material on site as well as quality and quantity of the items.