· Independently handle the entire recruitment domain
- It is the responsibility of a recruiter to thoroughly vet the potential employee, search his background, certify educational and employment information to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
- Conduct skills testing, phone interviews, reference checks and background investigations.
- Accurate data capture & timely reporting on key staffing metrics
· Deliver to timelines and be comfortable with achieving monthly recruitment targets
· Excellent understanding of the recruitment & selection processes
· Use the power of the Internet, social and professional network to fill vacant positions on time and efficient manner
· Appreciate the importance of human resources and recruitment of right talent at right time in organization goal achievement
- Perform job analysis
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives and attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
- Place job requirements on Job Boards to increase available candidate pool.
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment.
- Expertise in using advanced search techniques,utilizing social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter etc.