We are a Microsoft Gold Partner company looking for talented and motivated candidates who can develop, maintain and customize SharePoint solutions, custom web parts, integrate and customize third party tools.
The focus of the role will be to contribute to the design, development and testing of large-scale enterprise solutions including all aspects of SharePoint, including enterprise search, portals, collaboration, forms and business processes.
Applicants must be prepared to work on both support and development activities and should be able to demonstrate experience in various Microsoft technologies notably .Net 3.5, SQL 2005/2008 as well as established experience in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
This particular role is client facing, so communication is Key. The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g. clear explanation of ideas, problem resolution, risk mitigation, production of technical designs, run guides etc.).
The unique culture is conducive to professional growth, accelerated career advancement, while having a great time doing it. If you are a SharePoint Consultant looking for a challenging new role where you will have the opportunity to launch your career in an environment that offers challenges and allows you to make an impact then we want to hear from you. It is vital that you are a bright, self motivated person, with a passion for new technology and a lot of initiative and a love for all things challenging.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft development technologies
- Strong experience of working with SharePoint
- Good experience of working with .NET
- Excellent client facing skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience in the creation and integration of bespoke web-parts.
- Understanding of the business analysis skills required for SharePoint projects, including taxonomies, hierarchies, document life cycle, business processes, etc that are needed to drive a successful project.
- Understanding of the security considerations around enterprise search and portal e.g. sharing data across web parts and excluding content from a crawl.
- Visual Studio .NET
- Master Pages / Page Layouts
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
- Custom Web Part development
- Solution Deployment and Feature management
- Use of SharePoint object model for development
- Configuration of SharePoint
- CAML /List Definitions/ Site Definitions
- InfoPath Forms Services and InfoPath Forms Design
- Enterprise Search
- Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and how this can be used to support application development on the SharePoint platform
- Information Rights Management
- Records Management and Policy Management
- Web Content Management
- Excel Services
- Single Sign On
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related experience
- Microsoft certifications a plus