Customer Support Officer is responsible for in house sales through our sales outlets thus achieving the set business plan goals and sales targets, and ensuring timely and high quality information flow between customers and the company.
- The primary role of the Customer Support Officer to develop new business opportunities through our walk in customers.
- Responsibilities include selling and promoting the Company's products and services to walk in customers
- This person must coordinate closely with our inside sales support team to plan, execute, and follow through on the promotion of products and services to our walk in customers.
- Ability to understand specifications and prepare quotes; Ability to understand the decision making process to negotiate and close the deals in coordination with direct management;
- Processes sales orders and coordinates all logistics related issues with the delivery and installation department;
- Pursues the achievement and over achievement of total monthly sales targets (in volume and value) for assigned outlets;
- Analysis on a monthly basis his area results, activity implementation and updates his direct management with progress and results.
- Handling of inquiries and quotations Proper correspondence with customers.
- Develop customer database Market information, competition activities Update account loss report Collection of customer dues related to sales activities.
- Present and sell company products and services to customers.
- Assist staff to resolve customer concerns and problems;
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales;
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationship;
- Highlight all sales promotions,credit facilities, and other activities to the customers;
- Build excellent working relationships with customers
- Ensure that the department operates in a professional manner, and achieves all key targets set by the Management.