CPDI is currently looking for a skilled Graphic / Web Designer who should have knowledge of Graphic Tools like Adobe Photoshop, illustrator/coral draw, etc..
Person will be responsible for creating the design of all the official publications and web maintenance as well as creating banners, book covers, newsletters, flyers, brochures, posters etc..
The job responsibilities include:
- Creating the layout, design and graphics of publications.
- Creating logos, book covers, banners, newsletters,brochure etc..
- Creating unique, innovative, aesthetically appealing,practical and user friendly designs
- Ensuring the designed publications and web design meet the usability standards and guidelines
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
- Only the candidates having portfolio will be entertain.
Salary will be negotiable according to experience.
|* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, preferably in Graphic Design
* Good knowledge of Open Source Technologies specially in Joomla
* Excellent design skills and aesthetic sense
* Experienced in Adobe Illustrator/Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
* Experience in Photography and Video Editing will be a plus
* Dedicated, energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, punctual and organized