· Assist in developing a budget and price estimate using standard models.
· Assist Business Development team in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, principal investigators, and functional groups.
· Draft the narrative that ties the project components together and package and assist in presenting the proposal to the sponsoring agency.
· Communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group i.e. clear details, critical time rames, and expectations.
· Collaborate with the Operations Finance Group to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals.
· Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
· Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
· Support other Business Development Team members in the compilation of ‘Out of Scopes’.
· Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
· Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.