· Manage the accounts of company independently.
· Accurately maintains complex accounting records and performs all related accounting functions.
· Ensure that all accounting entries and reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Extract and input data from various sources in financial or accounting systems.
· Respond to accounting, budget or financial queries regarding data from staff in the unit and elsewhere in the Program.
· Prepare bank reconciliations and conduct analysis of general ledger accounts.
· Assist in the preparation of the payroll by executing validity checks on monthly payroll results.
· Maintain proper control over various financial records such as commitments and expenditures against budgeted amounts; initiate actions related to the following: general financial information, and travel payments, and procurement transactions.
· Ensure timely recording and processing of invoices.
· Ensure timely clearance of outstanding amounts, taking corrective follow up actions where required.
· Prepare necessary receipt and journal vouchers.
· Draft routine correspondence related to the unit's work and type a variety of material such as correspondence, reports and papers.
· Preparation of budget, accounting, financial reports, statistical reports and other reports as required.