The Web Designer will be responsible for creating:
- Creating the flow, layout, design and graphics of websites and web applications
- Creating logos, banners, newsletters, etc.
- Understanding of branding from a marketing and design standpoint
- Creating unique, innovative, aesthetically appealing, practical and user friendly designs
- Ensuring the designed websites and web applications meet the usability standards and guidelines
- Slicing and Creating templates for web programmers using HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Creating animations for websites, presentations etc. Flash is a plus
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
It is a full time office based job but quality resources can be considered for part time or remote working.